What materials are your collars and leashes made from?
- We use high quality 100% cotton fabric, heavy and light weight polypropylene webbing, and cotton thread.
Can I wash my collar or leash?
- Yes! You can machine or hand wash in cold water with like colors and lay flat to dry.
- For best results, use a gentle soap or detergent for your pet.
I ordered the wrong size for my pet. Can I exchange it?
- Absolutely! We want to make sure you have the right size!
- Email CustomerService@Fetch-Mart.com with your order number and the new size you would like to exchange it with.
- You will receive an email within 24 hours with a confirmation of the exchange and a shipping label to use for your return.
I am exchanging/returning an item. What package should I use to send back?
- Shipping labels emailed for return or exchange are USPS First Class labels.
- If you still have the package your items arrived in, you can reuse it. If not, here are your options:
- Items should be shipped in a padded envelope, bubble mailer, or plastic (Tyvek or Poly) sleeve. Packages thicker than 3/4 inches don't qualify for USPS First Class Mail rates.
- Envelopes larger than 15 x 12 inches or smaller than 11.5 x 6.1 inches don't qualify for USPS First Class Shipping.
I know of an Animal Rescue that needs donations. Can you help?
- YES! We would LOVE to donate to as many rescues as possible! Please email Community@Fetch-Mart.com with the name, website (if they have one), location, and any other info you have on that particular rescue. We will get in contact with the owners and set something up asap.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Please allow 2-3 days to process and make your items.
- Once items are shipped, it will usually take 1-3 days via USPS First Class Mail. Please keep I mind that shipping services can vary and so can the transit times.
I did not receive my order. What should I do?
Fetch Mart's company policy on lost packages:
- We are not responsible for lost items if your order says it was delivered (via the tracking number). You can file a claim to search for your order, or create a new order on our website to receive new items.
- If the order says it was delivered through your tracking number, but it is not in your mailbox or somewhere near your front door, you can file a claim through the carrier. Most packages are shipped through USPS and their website has a tab to file a claim. Try contacting your local Post Office first.
- If your order was never delivered (via the tracking number), then Fetch Mart will file a claim to retrieve the package and will ship out new items ASAP.
I am interested in buying wholesale. Who do I contact for information?
- We do offer wholesale pricing! Contact Wholesale@Fetch-Mart.com for information or to be approved.
- ONLY approved customers may purchase wholesale items.
- If a non approved customer purchases wholesale priced items without permission, the order will be cancelled. They will then be able to reorder for the retail price. There are NO exceptions to this rule, as we have worked hard to create and maintain great relationships with small businesses who resale our items. Thank you.